Your inspiration is very simple this month - the number 8. Interpret it how you like, use 8 buttons/ribbons/colours/stamps, make 8 cupcakes/pies/cookies, whatever you want to do that is a crafty project created between 1st and 30th August 2015.
Our challenge rules are:
- your project must be created during the period 1st August and 30th August 2015
- your project can only be entered into this challenge and 2 others
- we must be able to see clearly how you have been inspired by the number 8
- you must enter using the inlinkz button during the period 1st - 30th August 2015
- you can submit a project using any crafts you like. We are not just about paper crafting
- you must HAVE FUN and ENJOY your crafting
A winner will be selected at random and announced on 31st August 2015 to win a mystery prize.
Here is how our lovely design team have been inspired by the number 8:
This is my card for this months challenge. I have used JOFY stamps and DecoArt Fluid Acrylics. Can you spot where I have used 8 of something?
Well this was an easy one for me, lol. I still had my boy's 8th birthday photo's laying around from last year, so perfect for this challenge.
I was also inspired by the photo of my nieces' eighth birthday! I've repeated the number 8 a couple of times!